CrystalView HDMI 4K60
HDMI 2.0 HDBase-T Extender
- HDMI 2.0a compliant with HDCP 2.2
- Supports 4K2K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8 bits) and HDR-4K2K@60Hz (4:2:0, 10 bits)
- Extends and HDMI signal up to 330ft (100 meters) at Full HD 1080p, 48-bit and up to 265ft (80 meters) at HDR-4K2K@60Hz
- Supports Power-over-Cable (PoC) so that both the TX and RX units are powered from a single source.
- Supports full-duplex serial RS-232 control up to 115,200bps through a terminal block connector
- Supports full frequency, bi-directional IR signaling and IR pass-through from 20KHz to 60KHz
- Supports uncompressed HDMI 7.1ch digital audio, DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD high-bit rate audio
- Video latency less than 20ms
- HDMI-CEC support
- DIP switch for firmware updates
- Wall or desk mounting design for quick and easy installation
- Packaged with IR transmitter, IR, receiver, and one power supply
Extend full HDMI-HD video over a single CATx cable, including 4K2K at 265ft (80 meters) and 1080p@60Hz at up to 330ft (100 meters), together with high-definition uncompressed 7.1ch audio, DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD.
The extender features a built-in, bidirectional infrared (IR) signal, enabling remote control of devices at the source or destination end of the connection. For example, normal operation would allow control of the source Blu-ray or HD-TV player from the remote TV location.
For added versatility, both the transmitter and receiver units can be powered from the same power supply using Power-over-Cable (PoC), which is ideal for installations where power sources may be limited. Additionally, the extender is capable of transmitting RS-232 serial control signals up to 115,200bps over the same CATx cable, enabling the remote connection of any serial device that would normally be direct connected to the host device.
In summary, the extender can transmit HDMI, IR and RS-232 signals over a single CATx cable. The maximum cable distance is recommended as 330ft (100 meters) for the lower video resolutions.
LED indicators show the Power, Signal and HDBase-T Link status at each end
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||4.7" x 2.9" x 0.8" (120 x 74 x 20 mm)|
|Weight||0.4 lb (0.12 kg)|
|Power||100-240V, 50/60Hz External adapter, 12V/2AAPoC from TX or RX end using 12V PSU 10W|
|Resolution||4K2K@60Hz (4:2:0, 10 bits), 384MHz4K2K @60Hz (4:4:4, 8 bits), 594MHz1080p@60Hz to 330ft (100m)All 3D video formats, x.v. color|
|Connectors||Transmitter:1 x HDMI (In)1 x 3.5mm, IR-TX1 x 3.5mm, IR-RX1 x RJ45, 8P8C (Out)1 x RS-232 (In/Out)Receiver:1 x HDMI (Out)1 x 3.5mm, IR-TX1 x 3.5mm, IR-RX1 x RJ45 8P8C (In)1 x RS-232 (In/Out)|
|Controls||Power, Link and Signal on front panel|
|Environment||Operating temperature: 32°F–104°F (0°C–40°C)Storage temperature: -4°F–140°F (-20°C–60°C)Relative humidity: 20%–90%, non-condensing|
|CRK-1DTX0H1-ASR/P||CrystalView HDMI 4K60 Extender|
|CRV-DLDTX0H1-ASR/P||CrystalView HDMI 4K60 Extender (Transmitter unit)|
|CRV-SRDTX0H1-ASR/P||CrystalView HDMI 4K60 Extender (Receiver unit)|
|CAB-HDMIMM006||HDMI Extension cable M/M, 6ft, 2.0m|
|CAB-HDMIMM010||HDMI Extension cable M/M, 10ft, 3.0m|
|ACC-DVIFHDMIM||HDMI(M) to DVID(F) adapter cable|