UltraMatrix AV VGA 16
Audio/VGA Matrix Switch • 16×16
- Available models:
- 16 video/audio in to 16 video/audio out
- 16 video in to 32 video out
- Supports resolutions up to 1920×1200
- Select and view connection source and destination from front panel
- Switch from front panel or RS232 port using control software provided with unit
- Extends the monitor and speakers up to 50 feet from the unit
- Supports all video formats (VGA / SVGA / XGA / RGBHV / SOG)
- Video bandwidth of 200MHz
- Save and playback up to 50 different macro routing sequences
- Add additional units to increase the number of monitors (up to 64)
- Windows based software control for quick and easy switching
- Optional Ethernet interface for control over network
Designed especially for control rooms, audio/video presentations, security centers and many other digital media applications.
Easily connect any audio/video source to any audio/video output using the switching matrix software.
Record your video and audio switching scheme and save it in a macro for on demand use.
Display the switching matrix panel and where the source and destination cross, click on that point and the video and audio are instantly switched.
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||19" x 11.25" x 5.24" (482 x 286 x 133 mm)|
|Weight||20 lb (9.1 kg)|
|Power||90-230 VAC 50-60Hz External adapter, +5V DC, 3A 15W|
|Resolution||VGA: 1920 x 1200|
|Distance||Video: 25 feet (7.6m)|
|Connectors||Video: VGA HD15Audio: 3.5 mm stereo jackSerial: DB9FPower: IEC320 receptacle|
|Controls||Unit power: Green LED|
|Environment||Operating temperature: 32°F–104°F (0°C–40°C)Storage temperature: -13°F–140°F (-25°C–60°C)Relative humidity: 5%–80%, non-condensing|
|Product Part Number||Description|
|UMA-08VX08V||UltraMatrix AV, 8x8 AV Matrix Switch, VGA|
|UMA-08VX08V-A1||UltraMatrix AV, 8x8 AV Matrix Switch, VGA + 1 directional stereo audio|
|UMA-16VX16V||UltraMatrix AV, 16x16 AV Matrix Switch, VGA|
|UMA-16VX16V-A1||UltraMatrix AV, 16x16 AV Matrix Switch, VGA + 1 directional stereo audio|