Video Splitter DVI
DVI Splitter - One In to 1-8 Out
- Splits digital video from a single DVI video source to 8 digital outputs
- Display output on digital displays, HDTVs, or video projectors
- Video resolution up to 1920 x 1200
- Supports digital and analog video
- Units can be cascaded
Video Splitter DVI is a flexible and specialized device that splits video from a single source to up to 8 different monitors with no degradation of video quality. It allows you to connect a single DVI-D or VGA video source to multiple DVI-D or VGA monitors using a DVI-I single-link video connector. High quality crystal clear resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 can be achieved on each display.
Video Splitter DVI is offered in three models.
- 1x2 - The two-port model takes a single DVI video input and distributes it to two DVI outputs.
- 1x4 - The four-port model distributes the video signal to four DVI outputs.
- 1x8 - The eight port model distributes the video signal to eight DVI outputs.
Each model can easily be cascaded to attach additional Video Splitter DVI units to increase the number of displays.
(W x D x H)
|2/4-port: 7.93" x 3.75" x 1.75" (201 x 95 x 44.5 mm) |
8-port: 9.87" x 5" x 1.75" (251 x 127 x 44.5 mm)
|Weight||2/4-port: 1 lbs (0.5 kgs)|
8-port: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kgs)
|Power||100-240 VAC 50-60Hz |
External adapter, +5V DC, 3A
|Resolution||DVI: 1920 x 1200|
|Distance||Video: 25 feet (7.6m)|
Power: Barrel jack
|Controls||Unit power: Green Led|
|Environment||Operating temperature: 32°F–122°F (0°C–50°C)|
Storage temperature: -13°F–140°F (-25°C–60°C)
Relative humidity: 5%–80%, non-condensing
Part numbers ▼
|Product Part Number||Description|
|VSP-2DVI||Video Splitter, 1 video input, 1 video output|
|VSP-4DVI||Video Splitter, 1 video input, 4 video output|
|VSP-8DVI||Video Splitter, 1 video input, 8 video output|