CrystalLink USB2.0 CATx Flex Power
Mini USB2.0 CATX Extender
- Uses standard solid core CATx cable, CAT5e or better
- Operates with USB1.1 and USB2.0 hosts
- Plug and play, no software drivers required
- Supports all major Operating Systems: Windows®, MAC OS X®, Linux®
- Remote extender provides up to 500mA power to a single attached USB device
- Attach up to 4 powered USB hubs for additional remote USB device support
- Mounting slots are on both units – allowing rack mounting using cable tie wraps
The CrystalLink USB2.0 Flex-Power extends up to 330 feet (100 meters) over CATx UTP-STP cable. Individual USB devices such as a Keyboard or Mouse, USB disc drive, USB Printer or USB Joystick can be extended away from the host PC using the CrystalLink USB2.0 Flex-Power extender. Additional USB devices can be connected using a powered USB hub. Up to 4 powered hubs can be cascaded at the remote end.
The CrystalLink USB2.0 Flex-Power extension system consists of two units, a transmitter and a receiver. The transmitter connects directly to the CPU's USB port. The transmitter and receiver are linked via CATx solid core cable and the USB device is directly connected to the receiver unit.
Only one external power supply is required to operate this device.
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||2.25" x 3.35" x 1.1" (57 x 85 x 28 mm)|
|Weight||1.35 lb (0.62 kg)|
|Power||100-240 VAC 50-60Hz One external adapter, +24V DC, 1A 24W|
|USB Host Support||EHCI (USB 2.0) and OHCI/UHCI (USB 1.1)|
|Connectors||Transmitter:USB host: USB Type BLink: RJ45Power: Barrel jack (24VDC)Receiver:USB device: Type A Link: RJ45Power: Barrel jack (24VDC)|
|Controls||Link status: Green LED on TX and RX|
|Environment||Operating temperature: 32°F–122°F (0°C–50°C)Storage temperature: -4°F–158°F (-20°C–70°C)Relative humidity: 20%–80%, non-condensing|
|Product Part Number||Description|
|CLK-1U2TPB-100M/FP/PE||CrystalLink, USB 2.0 Extender Flex Power|