Vista KM III
1×4, 1×8 KM Switch • No video • USB2.0 • Audio
- Switch of USB keyboard and mouse, USB 2.0 devices, and audio (4-port model only) between four or eight computers
- Switch using mouse, keyboard hotkey commands, front panel buttons, or RS-232 serial commands
- Seamless switching feature using mouse does automatic switching when the mouse cursor reaches a display edge
- Can be configured for single-head or multi-head computers
- USB 2.0 devices can be switched independently of keyboard and mouse
- With multiple-head configurations, double clicking the mouse wheel followed by moving the mouse in the direction of an adjacent computer causes switching
- Plug-and-Play installation requires no special drivers and minimal configuration
The Rose Vista KM III Keyboard/Mouse Switch enables users to operate up to 8 PCs/Servers using one common keyboard and mouse. This is particularly useful for command-and-control or control desk environments where work space is at a premium, and the presence of multiple sets of keyboard and mouse can lead to desktop clutter and confusion.
The USB keyboard and mouse are connected to the Vista KM III that interfaces directly to the range of PCs/Servers. The monitors are mounted on the desktop within a comfortable and ergonomic viewing range for the user.
The video interface from the PC to the monitor can be DVI, HDMI, Display Port, VGA, or a mixture of any of these video/monitor types as the video connection is transparent to the Vista KM III switch.
The Vista KM III can support multiple multi-head computers with no additional software or drivers required. Connect up to 8 single-head, dual-head or quad-head computers using the same simple cabling configuration or even mix dual-head and quad-head computers on the same Vista KM III switch.
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||12.6" x 6.6" x 1.75" (320 x 168 x 44.45 mm) (1U)|
|Weight||10 lb (4.5 kg)|
|Power||100-240 VAC 50-60Hz External adapter, +5V, 2.0A 10W|
|Distance||CPU/KVM: 10 feet (3.0m)|
|Connectors||USB 2.0 host: USB Type BKeyboard: USB Type AMouse: USB Type AUSB 2.0 device: Two USB Type A RS232: DB9 serial portAudio: 3.5mm Female audio jack (4-port only)Power: Barrel jack|
|Controls||Computer selection: Front panel, hot-key, RS232 or Hot-MousePower On: Green LEDCPU select: LCD front panel display|
|Environment||Operating temperature: 32°F–131°F (0°C–55°C)Storage temperature: -4°F–185°F (-20°C–85°C)Relative humidity: 5%–95%, non-condensing|
|Product Part Number||Description|
|KM-4USB-III-A1||Vista KM III, 4 Port USB 2.0 KB/MS + Audio Switch|
|KM-8USB-III||Vista KM III, 4 Port USB 2.0 KB/MS Switch|
|Cable Part Number||Description|
|CAB-SPMMxxx||Stereo Audio (3.5mm) Cable|