UltraLink 2 DVI
Single computer DVI KVM-IP remote access
- Access DVI/USB computer from anywhere using a secure VNC viewer from remote computer, tablet, or smartphone
- DVI video to 1920×1200@60Hz
- USB-HID keyboard and mouse
- Built in scalable viewer and enhanced video performance under Real VNC/JAVA viewer
- Supports enterprise grade encryption (AES 128 and RSA 2048) for IPV4/IPV6 addresses
- USB Virtual Media port for transferring files from remote users to CPUs
- RS232 port for remote rebooting of target computers through power switches
- Power the unit from an external 5V power source or via 2 USB cables
- Up to 16 user profiles with access rights
- Supports 4 simultaneous users
- Audio port with 3.5mm audio jack for audio output from a host computer
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Optionally can use a DVI/USB KVM Switch
The UltraLink 2-DVI provides an easy and secure way to remotely manage server room environments with multiple host CPUs and other standalone remote CPU applications.
You can access your computers and servers locally, across your network, over-IP using a web browser or via a secure RealVNC (AES-128 and RSA-2048) encrypted link.
The ultra-compact UltraLink 2/DVI enables computer access from anywhere in the world, auto-sensing at 10/100, securely and remotely via the Internet or a corporate network.
The UltraLink 2-DVI uses Real VNC client software that is specifically designed for secure, high performance KVM Access-over-IP applications and supports both IPV4 & IPV6 addresses. Added flexibility and ease of use allows for video signals from computers with DVI, Display-Port DP++ (Dual-Mode) or HDMI, along with USB for keyboard/mouse control and for virtual media support.
The unique advantage of the UltraLink 2-DVI is that the host operating system remains completely unchanged. This ensures there is no performance degradation often associated with other remote solutions, and also provides the authorized remote user with complete control over the host server(s). You can assign up to 16 user profiles, and enable up to 4 simultaneous users.
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||2.95" x 4.72" x 1.06" (75 x 120 x 27 mm)|
|Weight||0.75 lb (0.3 kg)|
|Power||From Host Computer via USBOptional +5V power adapter UL2-DVI: 12W|
|Resolution||DVI: 1920 x 1200DVI: 1080p|
|Distance||CPU/KVM: 6 feet (2.0m)|
|Connectors||Computer:DVI video: DVI(F)USB Keyboard: Type BUSB Mouse: Type BAudio from Host: 3.5mm speakerSerial: 6p6cIP Link: RJ45|
|Controls||Power Source: SW1 and SW2Reset: Dip SW2Link: Green LEDActivity LED: Yellow|
|Environment||Operating temperature: 32°F–104°F (0°C–40°C)Storage temperature: -13°F–140°F (-25°C–60°C)Relative humidity: 5%–80%, non-condensing|
|Product Part Number||Description|
|UL2-DVI||UltraLink 2 DVI, Digital KVM Access over IP, interface powered|
|UL2-DVI/SW||UltraLink 2 DVI, Digital KVM Access Over IP unit w/power supply|